February 20, 2007
i left my toothbrush in san francisco

seriously, i did. and i left my spare one in massachusetts over the holidays, so pretty much the next thing i do should be to get to ye olde oral hygiene shoppe.

instead, i brought home a breadmaker, a george foreman grill, two pairs of clearance steve madden shoes ($20 a pair. that's a minor miracle), some really awesome books from abandoned planet book store, where they have an incredibly sweet and handsome store cat, and about 3475628374 extra pounds from all the eatin' and boozin'. it was glorious.

there's some video up over at jigg's place of me as a science girl on friday. i look all pasty white and bloated like risen dough. that's not even the science part! i do have on sexy pants though. also, i'm not talking much because i had possibly ingested a few martinis by that point (also not the science part) and so everything that came out of my mouth was highly inappropriate. by which i must mean more than usual.

now here's where i start to lie. some of the stuff below is true, some of it is false. only the parties involved will ever know.

i saw a minimum of 10 pairs of naked boobs.
i was faux-humped by a paris hilton look-a-like.
i undressed in a public venue, a living room, and a dining room.
i ate at betelnut, as i was powerful hungry.
a bug crawled in my shirt.
i saw the actual dick of a chick with one.
i taught a boy to twirl.
i took a pill without knowing what it was and spent an evening in lala land.
i kissed a girl named zoe. she was real pretty like.



20 Comments:

Anonymous f said...

Wow, sounds like an interesting weekend. All I did was play with sugar! And no, sugar is not a euphemism...

Anonymous Frank said...

Of course, F would be me... Hit enter too quickly...

Blogger yournamehere said...

I would put my Saturday naked boob count at about six pair. I spent most of the evening at a non-boob-showin' bar, then about forty minutes at a boob-showin' one.

Blogger Tel said...

Hahaha! I loves it.

*twirl*

Blogger LotusKnits said...

You are so very cute in the video! Very Morgan Webb-esque (pre icky hollywood makeover)!

i'm sure the paris hilton drag queen (or was it really paris?) faux-humping was ...interesting.

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I believe every word of what you wrote because surely you would never lie to me.

Blogger Omnipotent Poobah said...

Are you sure some of those are untrue. I live in San Francisco and it sounds pretty much like any other weekend to me.

Blogger jamwall said...

i have been faux-humped by a plaster-of-paris hilton look-a-like. does that count?

Blogger Faith said...

mmmm...mystery pills...my favorite!

Anonymous ariel said...

I know what's true and what's not. This information is available for the low, low price of just 100 installments of $9.95! Please include your credit history with your offers.

Blogger Diedre said...

That was no look-a-like!

Blogger slappy said...

I assume you saw at least 2 pairs of naked boobs, because when Jiggs and Tasty start a-drinkin, they get topless.

Every damned time.

Was the public venue Candlestick Park? Because if so that would remind me of a dream I had...

Blogger Ćœbermilf said...

Was Zoe the one with the dick?

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I could have sworn I wrote a comment here.

Blogger jiggs said...

I am planning on becoming the world's best male twirler.

Also, no matter how many other science girls we have, you will be my favorite.

Blogger Melliferous Pants said...

Poo! I was in San Francisco on Sunday!

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I believe everything you wrote b/c it all sounds like it could be true; I did at least half those things last time I was in SF ("back in da day").

And? Jiggs in safety goggles is HAWT.

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

OK, I went back & checked, and you have not commented on my blog since January 21.

Why do you hate me?

Blogger Tel said...

I can confirm that Zoey is INDEED not the one with the dick. A tail, but no dick.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I must make out with you immediately.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state