December 01, 2006
i feel crappy about this

i really feel like a shithead for it, but i have created this handy little button so that those who are interested can donate to



in order to defray some shipping costs. i regret having to do it, because how lame is this? but i just discovered i owe the doctor $300 for my procedure (obviously actually having the procedure wasn't pleasurable enough.) anyway, if you feel like it, go ahead. i think up to 4 dollars is a perfectly delightful donation. i don't know why there are all the spaces down there before the button, but i'm too busy to investigate it further. now if you'll excuse me, i have to go sell some organs on ebay.














11 Comments:

Anonymous Jurgen Nation said...

Am I the only one who doesn't think donate links are tacky? Everyone should have one. I don't know if I'm on your list this year, but I was last year, so I'll leave some coinage in your jar.

Actually, that sounded a little indecent. Apologies.

Blogger Brookelina said...

This is a start. We must continue with our plans to take over the world.

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

ask, receive.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Done.

Blogger Monkey said...

As I've said before, this makes me happy.

Blogger Sysm said...

Done and Done-er.

Blogger Nick said...

I'm hungry.

For holiday goodness!

People that don't donate hate children. You don't hate children, do you?

Blogger Sarah Smile said...

I can do one step better. I can send a train ticket.

Anonymous Annika said...

You know I would give you money if I had any. I assuage my guilt with the knowledge that you do not have to ship my present (though I think I owe you some needles).

Blogger Beeb said...

*wink*

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

done and done. I do insist however that you let me send you something knit and fabulous.
Also, I just fixed the outrageous error that you were not on my blogroll.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state