November 10, 2006
exclamation point!

why is it that i live in a hugenormous city that has everything you could possibly ever conceive of needing and many things no one will ever need, and yet i have to go drive 35 minutes out of my way to buy $6 worth of bias tape? this is where i debut (though it's really a minor example of) miss kendra luck®. as in:

miss kendra luck: it's like ebola, only worse.

i also have to go out drinking tonight. why does this happen to me? i have no money to drink with! what's the point???? AND i have holiday goodness to finish! and yet i am obligated to go. last time i went to this bar with these people, i ended up sleeping half in my bathroom and half in the hallway. for safety purposes, you know.

in other news, i have developed a crush. this is my first crush in many (3) years, and i am very nervous about the whole thing. what do i do? am allowed to speak of it here? does he get an award for being first? will it have sparkles? (yes.) i don't know the rules for this!

he is TheKennedy, and he is quite something or other. i do not know what exactly, but i assure you, it is something good. i'm enjoying this crush primarily because it just gives me something be silly about, and it is most likely harmless and fleeting. but until it flees, i get to look at him from the corner of my eye when i walk to the bathroom, and i get to instant message my friends about how he is lingering in my area and they better distract me because i am using all of my superpowers just to keep from leaning my head on him and maybe sniffing his neck just a little.

sniff sniff.

it's so fifth grade, i love it.

he just walked by.

do you think he knows? he totally knows. how could he not know? this is what he saw when he walked by:

me, in progressive shades of red.
i'm pretty sure i remained clothed though.
pretty sure.



23 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

You should throw a spitball at him. Then he'll know you mean business.

Blogger Sarah Smile said...

Oooooooooooolala!

Blogger Calzone said...

So why does this dude hang out in the woman's shitter at work?

Blogger Stephieface said...

Oooo Hottie Miss Hottie

Blogger Brookelina said...

You didn't tell me about this crush!! I want to hear everything on Monday.

Take pictures.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I love a good crush, I had one on my supervising teacher. I would let him walk ahead of me up the stairs just so I could stare at his butt.
Also, that is one fan-freakin-tastic picture.

Anonymous Annika said...

Throw his schoolbooks in a puddle! Pull his hair! Knock him down! Kiss him behind the school! Chase him across the playground! Monkeybars!

Blogger me said...

send him a note with the requisite do you like me and want me to have your love babies? yes... no... with check boxes.

then you'll know

Blogger Melina said...

crushes are fantastic! Congrats...I need more info about this boy

Blogger Übermilf said...

From what I remember about crushes, you should bring an extra stick of deodorant to work.

Crushes always made my armpits sweat.

Blogger Sysm said...

Having been to your fabulous place of work, I know that birds suddenly appear, every time you are near...

If the boys in your office are not smitten with you, then they are either players for the other team or victims of horrible monkey bar accidents. In either case, they still need love.

Blogger Stepherz said...

Have the guys buy the drinks! A good guy will get you drunk.

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

This makes me want to throw paper airplanes and take an extra long lunch break.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who can resist your charms? Is he blind?

Chim-chim-cherree...I'm fairly lucky (current joblessness aside) and good luck will rub off when you sit next to me. So always sit next to me at SnB and I'll let you rub me...but not in a dirty way...or maybe.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I could just eat you right up.

Blogger Colleen said...

I love those pictures of you!

Totally slug him on the shoulder!

Blogger Auntie Sassy said...

SNIFF HIM! SNIFF HIM!

I love crushes. There is just something about the cuteness of it all. Like drinking 5 times more water each day so that you have an excuse to see him each time you must sprint to the potty.

You know, that kind of thing.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

You should totally sniff him. I hear boyz like that.

And why MUST you go drinking? Since when has that brilliant waste of a friday nite become compulsory?!

Blogger Tim said...

boys have cooties.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's official: your comments on other people's blogs are the best.

also, the bias tape? i so hear you!

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Don't stuff your anger. Stuff your jeans with socks and pretend you are a boy while you hump the wall.

That's what I do.

Blogger Monkey said...

What Spinning Girl said. Also... I LOVE what he sees when he walks by. I would walk by 20 times a day, just to see that. Yes, indeed.

Blogger Thérèse said...

Ah!! Ah ah ah!! I love it! Crushes are entirely comprised of fun. There's no pressure, and you're allowed, nay, expected! to be silly.

Ah, sigh.

And I do hope he saw you in progressive shades of red. Because that's adorable. Hee. Tee hee hee.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state