October 31, 2006
halloween in my own personal hell

i had my "procedure" this morning, and while i won't know the results till next week, the initial tests were good.

or so the doctor told me, once he stopped the bleeding. i've been spackled, and it was not as fun as it sounds.

i went to my procedure in costume, because i can. the nurse was one of those people who pretends to see nothing out of the ordinary. but who was she kidding?



my face is green!


the lady on the elevator kept looking at me like i was crazy, and then right before we got off she turned to me and said, "oh that's right! it's halloween!" that old biddy thought i was just some weirdo. i'll show her, when i show up next week dressed as xena warrior princess sings the blues.

anyway, i had intended on making costumes for my pets ((because that's how i roll) but i didn't have time, what with all the heavy drinking to dull my pain and whatnot. since i failed as a source of entertainment, i figured i'd make you a nice little mockup of atleast one of my spectacular feline couture designs.

that's right. you love it.
you know you do.



23 Comments:

Blogger Brookelina said...

First beyotches!!

You look hot as Poison Ivy. You look hot not as Poison Ivy too.

I won't ask about the procedure. I just hope it didn't damage your boobies in any way.

Blogger Moe said...

I'm digging your poison ivy hair. I think you should consider it as a full time look.

Sending good outcome wishes on your procedure...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nurse needs to get laid. Come on, lady, it's Halloween. Embrace the madness and give a girl props for the fine costume and the balls to wear it to the doctor's office.

This is why we love you.

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I love it. LOVE IT!
So many jokes ... bursting out of my head ... something about trimming the hedge ... argh! Must. Not. Make. lame. Joke.

I had great joy saying "shuttlecock" all day today.

Blogger Nancy K. said...

awesome poison ivy! i decided to be a typical new yorker for halloween and wore black from head to toe. not very original but it felt appropriate.

Blogger yournamehere said...

Wow. Sex-ay costume. I echo Brooke's concern for your boobies (and the rest of you, of course).

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Just when I think I can't possibly love you any more, there you go making me love you more.

Blogger Sharon said...

I admit it. I do love it! How freakin cute!

Blogger jiggs said...

hee hee. nimoy looks so cute! I would add to the commentary on your hotness, but I don't want to sound redundant.

be healthy!

Blogger Stepherz said...

Very unique! I love it!

And Nimoy is adorable as always--- so photogenic!

Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

Sherlock and Wookie are proud of Leonard Nimoy.

Blogger Booty J Patrol said...

That outfit suits you. You should wear that red hair more often.

Blogger Sara said...

LOVE the costume. You look fabulous, as usual. And Mr. Spock is pretty damn cute, too.

Blogger Libby said...

That wig is TOTALLY the hotness.

I need a short black pageboy one - but my melon is too big for a wig :(

Happy Day After Halloween!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hope your pink parts are ok.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Ditto with all the well-wishes and to HECK with being redundant, I say! YOU LOOK AMAZING. You have taken Poison Ivy to a whole new level. You out-rock Uma ANY day. I bow to your greatness.

Blogger Sarah Smile said...

Tee hee. XT said 'pink parts.'

Blogger Sachi said...

You're so sexy it hurts me a little.

Blogger Auntie Sassy said...

You are way hot as Poison Ivy, but I am beside myself with anticipation to see you as Xena.

But, instead of singing the blues, may I suggest that you speak only in Haiku?

Blogger Autumn said...

everyone think you are smokin' girl!

i think the different outfits at different trips to the doctors office is a great idea!

Blogger Green and Gray said...

what procedure was this? O.o I have no clue..

Anonymous OldLadyPenPal said...

Ok. I read your blog all.the.time. All the time. I'm sitting here on my couch trying to imagine that I am the woman in the elevator acting as though you were dressed in an everyday outfit. I'm cracking myself up, and I won't even pretend to be ashamed!

ps- I hope your tests results come back all clear.

Blogger Rrramone said...

You are my hero. I want to go to the doctor in costume. Maybe I'll dress as a doctor.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state