September 21, 2006
titles are stupid and they make me angry

i've been trying all week to find something to post.

i have nothing.

tuesday was incredibly long and gray. it rained inside.

i lay in my bed at night and wait.

i sit in my chair all day and wait.

sometimes songs come on that make me think of people, and i do think of them.

every hour feels like twenty five. seconds pass too loudly. my skin tingles and aches.

often, i almost cry.

i don't know why.


...i know i know you well
well better than i used to
haze all clouded up my mind, in the daze
of the why it could've never been
so you say and i say
you know you're full of wish
and your 'baby baby baby babies'
i tell you there's pieces of me you've never seen
maybe she's just pieces of me you've never seen

well all the world is
all i am
the black of the blackest ocean
and that tear in your hand
all the world is danglin
danglin
danglin for me, darlin'
you dont know the power that you have with that
tear in your hand...



20 Comments:

Blogger othur-me said...

Abracaddabra...writer's block be gone..SHA-POW! :::big puff of smoke:::

OK...should all be better now.

Blogger Monkey said...

Writer's block is the bane of my existence. I have an idea... if I post a video of myself imitating Michael Flatly... Flately? (sp?) will that help? In the meantime, I send bananas and hugs.

From one who has suffered.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Damn. Tori sure rocks her piano bench, doesn't she?!

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

HAH - My word ver (for the previous comment) was "xtinqaol" = extinct AOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Blogger Uccellina said...

Tori makes everything better.

Blogger Brookelina said...

I have cramps.

Blogger yournamehere said...

I've had writer's block for eighteen months.

Blogger jiggs said...

you should visit us up here in berkeley. hanging out with the jiggsblog crew will make you happy.

Blogger Übermilf said...

I love you Miss Kendra.

I love Monkey, too.

Blogger Thérèse said...

Oh, I love Tori Amos.

"Winter" goes with my mood today.

And things will change, Miss Kendra. Nothing stays the same. That's something to look forward to, I think.

Blogger Sarah Smile said...

Want a copy of that picture of my grandpa dressed as a pirate?
Would that help?

Blogger Colleen said...

*hugs*

Blogger Quirkalot said...

I love you, and holy crap I wrote a post!

Blogger tk said...

oh how i understand.

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I want a picture of Sarah's grandpa dressed as a pirate.

And I heart the Kendra. For no one else could make me contemplate wearing lingerie in public--on purpose.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Sweetie!

Want to snuggle?

Blogger Sysm said...

I love everybody.

Except the Belgians.

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

how about a dry hump?

just a little one.






you know you want to.

Anonymous puck said...

tori amos gets it. she may be a bit on the weird side sometimes but her lyrics are amazing. it always makes me feel better when one can so beautifully articulate what is floating around in my head. sorry you are feeling blue. too much sunshine does that to me, rain actually makes me happy...of course that may just be sentimentality since i grew up in upstate new york where "lake effect" gave new meaning to grey days.
oh, and i'll still read your posts even if you start transcribing the phone book..do they still make phone books? i think it is all online now..oh! you could just cut and paste! :> hope you feel better soon

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I love Tori.

Big smoochies, I am thinking of you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state