September 05, 2006
attention!

i am compiling my list for this year's holiday goodness.

if you would like to be on the list (and were not already) please email me your address and favorite color. specifically. like not just "blue." i want to know if you like robin's egg blue, true blue, blueberry blue, or kool-aid blue. it's important. the safety of 81 civilians depends on it! actually, this may have nothing to do with anything, but i'd like to know.

if you have previously received holiday goodness (or goodness of other varieties) but have moved, please email me your updated information. and your favorite color.

if you don't, i'll be forced to make your gift based solely on what i think you should have. which is coal. and cod liver oil. and old bandaids.

in summary: cut and paste the following into an email addressed to me, then fill in the blanks (at least your name, address, and one of the assorted others) and then press the shiny send button.

name:
address:
favorite color:
animal:
something you like that maybe i woudn't think of:
polka dots or stripes:

thank you.



10 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I always love old bandaids.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

You make me tingle.

Blogger Nick said...

Question: Are the old Band-Aids used?

Blogger jiggs said...

a spoonful of cod liver oil goes great with my nuts! my *cashew* nuts.

Blogger Übermilf said...

polka dots!

Blogger Thérèse said...

I loooooooooooooove this time of year!!!!!

*gets to it*

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

aww...ubermilf is wearing your her new apron.

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Um, I'm a moron...
It should have read..."ubermilf is wearing her new apron" without the "your".

Doh!

I like cheese. And burnt toast.

Blogger Auntie Sassy said...

DONE! DONE!!!!!

Blogger MadMeer said...

You mean all I have to do to get a present is send you this? I'm so excited, I think I have to pee.

I will fill this out - after the potty break.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state