August 23, 2006
why you should instant message with me

i posted at nick's house again.

here is a sample, to make you want to go read our conversation.


miss kendra says:
i think so. but i like knowing how things are made. at this rate i'm going to end up a spinster. literally. all alone, spinning yarn, and chasing away the neighbor children with my scary unmarried face

Nick says:
you will have talking mice friends though (he knows what i like)

miss kendra says:
YES! i'm so excited now! i hope i get really good at these things, because people will pay alot of money for a custom corset.

Nick says:
so you're saying you'll be a rich spinster with magical talking mice friends and also gnomes

miss kendra says:
essentially. why? doesn't that sound right?



13 Comments:

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

You really do work *way* too hard.

TWWTZ.

Blogger Übermilf said...

You could IM with me. Sniff.

If you wanted to. I understand if you don't.

Blogger MadMeer said...

You can chat with me. I like cookies too.

Btw - WTF have I been? What happened to this place? I mean, I like it. I like it a lot. Holy melliferous Jesus! The honey and green has me mezmerized me! Can't. Stop. Looking!

Blogger Tits McGee said...

You are delicious.

Blogger jiggs said...

custom corset making. rad. you should train the mice to become your personal army and then you could take over the world!

Blogger FRITZ said...

holy shit, I'm going to check it out.

That said, I like talking cats better than talking mice. I like it when talking cats eat talking mice.

Here, kitty, kitty.

Blogger Moe said...

#1. You must have some seriously mad sewing skillz. Corset!?! I'm simply trying to get up the nerve to hem my jeans and make a roman shade out of fabric that I have had for over a year.

#2. Spindle! Yay! You will hate it at first until you get used to the drafting. I found that dividing the roving into strips and pre-drafting it a bit first helped lots. Then you will be addicted. "Spinning in the Old Way" is a really good book that was fairly inexpensive and helpful. Not as pretty, but better than "Spin it".

I can't stop talking. The fibre addiction is overwhelming.

Blogger Thérèse said...

Yes! Make these pretty pretty crafty things! And then sell them!

I'll bet you'd be fabulous at this, Miss K. Fabulous.

And now I kind of want to see the yarn.

Blogger Quirkalot said...

Holy crap, I posted. How's my jumpsuit coming along? One more day till 26. I have students telling me I look at least over 30. I am concerned. Please advise.

Blogger Quirkalot said...

I mean, I posted on my blog.

Blogger Übermilf said...

Can I have a corset apron next?

Blogger ladylinoleum said...

You can make your magical talking mice friends gnome wear knitted from yarn spun of sparkly dragon roving...

Blogger Brookelina said...

I would IM with you but you don't love me anymore. I'm sad.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state