August 25, 2006
temple yammie yisrael

my cat is a religious leader. i just found out, but i must say i'm rather pleased. he *is* quite wise and i find his presence comforting. especially when he licks my face. he brings peace to families all over the united states! i know this revelation may come as a surprise to many of you, but i can illustrate it with some more of your favorite.....

time for SIMPLE MATH!



it’s pretty clear. the resemblance is uncanny.



also, i'm going to san francisco this weekend, with valancy jane (sarah smile).

i've had the pleasure of her company once before, so that won't be too weird, but we're going to stay with people i've never met, in order to attend the wedding of some other people i've never met. which probably will be very weird, but maybe a good story.

i get to go sailing! and go to china town! and have dinner with chantel, xt, and jenL. could this BE any more exciting? i don't think so!

if only i could bring julius boon, phd along for the trip. that would rule. besides, you never know when it might be helpful to have a rabbi. i mean, it is a wedding. he could officiate.



18 Comments:

Blogger jiggs said...

you're gonna have loads of laughs. yay!

My northern california bias also requires me to add that the bay area is far superior to southern california. So you'll probably enjoy just not being in socal.

Blogger Sachi said...

Oh, have fun up there!

I dearly love your cat. I want to kiss white socky paws. Which I guess would, indeed, be a sign of worship.

Blogger Autumn said...

have a great time :)

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

DUDE - do you get to see BUG?!?!!! If so, I envy you more than EVER.

Don't forget the peep show. And I'm not talking about the small candy birds.

word ver - iemuqmri. Really.

Anonymous Jurgen Nation said...

Julius Boon is still my most favorite name in the world.

And I forgot to tell you! I love the new design!!

Blogger Uccellina said...

Oy, what a mensch! I bet you're kvelling.

Blogger Brookelina said...

Worship me for I am the sexy. That's my new favorite line - ever.

Is there a better name than Shmoolie in all the world? I think not.

Blogger Maenwyn said...

There is a distinct resemblance, watch out that Boone doesn't get into the cigars. Can stunt his growth.

Blogger Übermilf said...

I could use some shalom.

Does he have his own little silver RV?

Blogger Tits McGee said...

May I please hide in your suitcase?

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

You have more fun than anyone I know.

Shalom.

Blogger Thérèse said...

Well really, if you think about it, Julius Boon, Ph.D. is with you. In spirit.

Hope you're having fun!

What am I talking about. Of course you're having fun. Silly Therese.

Hope you have fun stories to share!

Blogger Beeb said...

love the site facelift!

love julius too! my cat should hang out with your cat.

Blogger Hank LNU said...

Jealous. Dinner with VJ (a.k.a. Sarah)?! How cool is that?

Blogger MadMeer said...

Just when I think I don't believe in organized religion, Schmoolius comes along to save me.

Have fun. Eat some Chinese food for me!

Blogger Melliferous Pants said...

Religious leader or not, your cat is fucking adorable.

Have fun in San Francisco! Can't wait to hear about the wedding of people you don't know.

Blogger tfg said...

You should bring him anyway because you never know when someone is going to need an emergency briss.

Blogger myboyfriendiscrazy said...

Most adorable kitty!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state