May 25, 2006
guess what!

guess what! i don't have to work tomorrow! well, except for the mind numbing missing-limb swollen tongue/exploding scrotum* zombie-style horror that awaits me when i take retardog® pickles to the vet (again) for the spots that cover his nether regions (again). and that's only the first link i found.

anyways, four day weekend means sleep! and knittery! and also some for-reals blogging, that might actually possibly ostensibly maybe occur in my lifetime! until then, just know that i rule.




*seriously that shit was nasty. i have a real problem with texture and watching that dude's tongue go all fat and bumpy just about killed me.



13 Comments:

Blogger eebmore said...

The spot covering the nethers, totally not a big deal. I get those all the time. They actually tickle.

Blogger myboyfriendiscrazy said...

wow grosssss

Anonymous Deepblue said...

Hahaha!! I had to cover my eyes but the OTHER people in my house insisted on describing it LOUDLY BLECH!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please remind me not to touch eebmore's nethers anymore. babyjewels

Blogger Nick said...

I have no idea what you are referring to after the asterisk, and frankly, I'm ok with that.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I love your rack.

Blogger Nick said...

Thank you.

Blogger jiggs said...

I would also let you inspect my naked parts (but only if you rub my belly). However, I don't have any of the issues with spots on my nether regions.

4 day weekend! I wished we lived closer together cuz we could hang out.

Blogger FRITZ said...

If I had your rack, I'd be the cat's pyjamas.

You have not only ruined Jiggs, but me and Tits and UberMilf, as well.

Blogger Beeb said...

ewwww....

Blogger LotusKnits said...

hmm. my dog is a big crybaby when it comes to the vet too. he can't even get his nails trimmed without an extreme freakout session and lots of screaming like a little girl puppy.

and he had spots on nether regions earlier this year. turned out to be a staph infection. he doesn't really dig pills either, so that was a real blast.

Blogger ├ťbermilf said...

A haiku for Miss Kendra:

I love Miss Kendra
She dresses with such pizzazz
She is hot, hot stuff

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

ew.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state