March 30, 2006
guess who's moving? meme!

worst title ever? quite possibly. do i care? probably not.

yesterday i found out the truck we were to use for moving (which was free) fell through. which left me one day to find a moving truck for a weekend at the end of the month. how do you think that went?

after the first four places laughed at me, i finally found a place with a ten foot truck. not as big as we had hoped, but better than duct taping our furniture to a horse and carriage.

so. i won't be here tomorrow because i will be moving. and also probably taking drugs to ease the pain. in my absence, please enjoy this meme that i stole from melissa.

instructions:

1. choose a search engine, click "images."
2. pick 5 (or so) random blogfriends.
3. think of a word or phrase to describe each friend.
4. do an image search of that word or phrase.
5. pick an image that makes you say "ah-ha! that's it!"

so. let me first say that my choosing you for this dubious honor does not mean i love you more, nor that i love those unchosen any less. it just means i'm lazy and didn't try very hard. also that you owe me cookies.

anonymous coworker
i initially searched for "funny dead" and found

i was hoping for more necrophilia, but this addresses the
techie side, so i took it. plus, it's way funny.
it's only funny to me, isn't it?


then i tried again (you owe me so many cookies dude, it's not even funny. you should probably just send vodka and a fifty.) i googled "zombie pirate."

i hit the motherload.
i'm pretty sure this is actually him.


babyjewels
i was going to go with the obvious "sloppy internet whore" but instead chose "popo lover."

true to form, i got something that would have been scrawled
across a gloryhole somewhere had it made more sense.


jiggs casey
i searched dutifully for "extra nards," but found nothing. in desperation, i turned to "sexy sandwich."

this is the wisdom of the ages, as passed down
by a prepubescent african american boy masquerading as jiggs casey.


monkeygurrl
purely because i am in charge, i searched for "knits boobs."

and they're being gift wrapped! could this be more appropriate?
i don't think so.


nick
in the spirit of choosing people far away and who have not given me permission, i have nominated nick to be my "new best friend." initially i came across this photo (it is disturbing for those of you who need such warnings) and considered it because i thought he might find it entertaining considering the search terms. eventually i went with the far more suitable

nick is the ipod because he like mac,
and i'm the furby because i'm animatronic.
we're sharing!


spinning girl
i find spinning girl most delightful and after repetitive googling of "gadonkadonk," i was forced to try, "mysterious twin."

google is psychic! it's a monkey pot! wow!


common wombat
this one left me with few pictures, but one magnificent link. i cannot tell you the search terms, as it was essentially a crapshoot(!) using all the words i know for butt.



20 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I clicked on the Nick link. The disturbing one. I almost broke my computer trying to exit out of that window.

Keep on moving that truck, and haul it all up here :)

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

OH, DAYUM. Love the Common Wombat link!!! I'm going to send that to everyone I know. {{wiping away tears}} DAYUM. That was funny.

You SnB-ing tonite? Gotsta, y'know. Pre-move and all.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

BTW, if put all of those boobies together, they might add up to one of mine. Or yours. Gotta love the bodacious ta-tas!

Blogger Brookelina said...

Why do I click links even when there is a preemptive warning?

Blogger Ćœbermilf said...

Nick makes a good friend. And a good pet. And a good appetizer when spread on crackers.

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Yessssssssssssssss! The Monkey Pot!
I am LOVING this meme and will steal it posthaste.
(that's French for "this weekend")

Blogger CommonWombat said...

This I swear: If someone buys and sends me the "Turd Twister," I (and probably Sally as well) will totally test it and report on the results.

"I shit through it, so you won't have to."

Blogger Nick said...

Ha! I bet you could smuggle a shit load of drugs in that dude's torso.

I am honored by my new title and I shall endeavor to do my best in fulfilling said role.

I got my purse today! It is way more rad than I ever could have imagined, it makes me wish I was a woman or gay. Instead, I shall bestow its goodness upon my sibling, who is a woman but not gay.

Blogger jiggs said...

People are always masquerading as me. Hell, I'm masquerading as myself. That was so fucking deep that my head exploded.

I'm jealous of nick. He got a purse.

Blogger FRITZ said...

I'm just jealous. No, not really. If you look up 'Crazed Fritz' I'm pretty sure an image of Hitler shows up. Which reminds me of a T-shirt I saw at Tshirt Hell.com:

"Yeah, but what about all the GOOD things Hitler did?"

Those people are just sick. Aren't they?

Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

I thought the skeleton-mouse thing was quite hilarious.

Blogger blug said...

Woman, blug and chip wish to get us some human bitches for mating.
blug will please chip with many bitches.
blug wishes for Spinning Girl to bring breasts for blug.

Blogger melissa.in.london said...

Good luck with the moving, and the pics for ACW really are perfect.

:)

Blogger Auntie Sassy said...

I thought the dead mouse was funny too...but not as funny as the Pirate Zombie. Mostly because I think I slept with that guy in college...err..

Also, I want a knitted boob real, real bad.

Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Dammit, all this time I've been molding my own turds by hand.

Blogger Christophe said...

When I dont have anything to do I just beat off.

Blogger robiewankenobie said...

okay. so. for those of us with a delicate constitution? "you might see dead people" is helpful. especially when they've been beat down, and such.

other than bludgeoned dead people, i'm a big fan of the disturbing. that might say something about why i love this blog so much.

i especially enjoyed the poo extruders. i have a friend whose child is experimenting with poo art. a young poocaso, if you will. i really think i should send those to her...

Blogger jiggs said...

when you get some free time sassafras, you might come to my blog and check out the music meme I did. There's nothing in it that is directed at you, but it is amusing nonetheless.

Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

Damn. I knew I should have put that picture of myself on the internet.

By the way, that isn't Halloween. That's what I like to call my "weekday" outfit.

By the way, send me your new address and I'll send you cookies.

Blogger TinaPoPo said...

I'm so glad that when our IT company checks my cookies, the TurdTwister will show up. I imagine it will look excellent on my review.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state