- every day in the UK, four people die putting miss kendra on.
- native americans never actually ate miss kendra; killing such a lovely prey was thought to indicate craziness.
- if you drop miss kendra from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first!
- ancient greeks believed earthquakes were caused by miss kendra fighting underground.
- US gold coins used to say 'in miss kendra we trust'.
- the first toy product ever advertised on television was mr. miss kendra head.
- miss kendra is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp.
- in the spanish edition of cluedo, miss kendra is the victim!
- you should always open miss kendra at least an hour before drinking her!
- the condom - originally made from miss kendra - was invented in the early 1500s.
please know that i was seriously tempted to correct the word order in number one but that i didn't. which could be an indication of my lessening neuroses. or my growing laziness. whichever.
the insurance lady, whom i like to call "peggylee," totaled my car yesterday. when they took off the wheel etc, they discovered lotsa the damage and figured it was better to let the car go than to prolong its suffering.
i am not sure how much i'm getting for it, but now i have stress over what sort of car to buy. i've done some thinking, and i'm pretty well convinced i'd like a car that has power locks and windows, cruise control (which i'm hoping will not only control my cruising speed but also repel scientologists and their assorted trolls), a moon roof, some snappy rims and a bright shiny paint job. preferably black or silver.
unfortunately, it will probably have no engine.
but that's cool right? engine shmengine?
here's a secret. i know very little about cars. i am very smart (i can totally read!) but here is the summation of my car know-how:
- sometimes i should change my oil.my dad picked out my (now defunct) car because really, i don't care. if it goes and has the usual stuff and doesn't make people laugh at me when i roll by, i'm good. i kinda want to do something like this to it anyway. but with less flowers and more pirates.
- tire pressure is more important than you think.
- this one is real pretty.