December 08, 2005
damn my natural charm

as i'm sure you're aware, i am awesome. if by awesome one means, "pretty ok sometimes, unless there's something more interesting around, like um, a hott chick (for the boys), or a skein of yarn (embrace the inner granny!) or a pile of poop (wombat and monkey, but possibly others. you don't need to tell me if this short list includes you. i don't want to know.)"

because of said awesome, my presence was requested at a knitting tutorial during my lunch hour, which is when i normally write my spectacularly brilliant blogs.

unfortunately for you, i am leaving for vegas tonight! w00t! we found someone to stay with pickles, which we hope will go smoothly, but will most likely result in large quantities of dog urine and possible tears on the part of Will, the guy who had best not wear my panties.

i expect that while i'm gone no one will do, say, or post anything worthwhile. you should however tell me where the hell you live. some of you i know (i'm selling your addresses on ebay), but what the hell. put your pin on my map, please. all of you. lurkers included. i wasn't going to do this frappr dealie but if i'm going to plan my campaign for worldwide domination properly, i should know where my key supporters might be.

either that or i'm coming to getcha.


where are you?



13 Comments:

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

"Do not touch my knitting or my panties." Boy, I hope you told him hands off yer stash!! Guys don't always understand that. Have way too much fun!!!

Blogger Libby said...

God. I just realized the picture I put up on your Frappr map is fucking hideous and I look like a damned lobster.

I do, however, have an excuse. I was on a 3 day bender in Vegas, and had decided a great way to spend my last day there was to sunburn the shit out of myself, drink for 13 hours straight (with no food...anyone seein a pattern?) and go to a rock concert where I would allow myself to be beat to shit.

Have fun in Vegas :D

Blogger CommonWombat said...

Last year I spent 9 days in Vegas decorating Caesar's palace. Not as fun as you'd think. Vegas is a "4 days max" kind of place.

Still, even though I didn't do that install this year, if you go to Caesar's and touch one of the garland sprays around the gaming table area, I'll feel it.

Isn't that creepy?

Blogger babyjewels said...

Oh, have fun. I can assure you i'll post nothing of interest. I'm toasted. I did, however, frap all over your blog. sorry.

Blogger AliceBabylon said...

Stupid frapper. =) It won't recognize my zipcode, because it's an American zipcode in Japan. *sigh*

Blogger Calzone said...

I'll miss your inane bleatings and your dazed expression more than you know.

Blogger me said...

please please please send some vegas luck my way so i can win big at my office raffle. i do not wish to be the only person without a prize. i will cry.

i added myself to your map. it may look like the thingy is pointing at nothing in the middle of the ocean but it's really an island right *under* the point of the red thingy.

please send help

Blogger Sarah Smile said...

Wish me luck, I wanna get the CEO in the office Secret Santa game. I wanna creep the shit out of him. I'm thinking a copy of the song Wind Beneath My Wings with the inscription, "This made me think of you" should do the trick.

Blogger Ćœbermilf said...

enjoy your vacation.

You are the only happy blogger lately; that's why I want to hide under a bucket.

Blogger Melliferous Pants said...

Vegas?! I know you're having a fantastic time and will return with wonderful stories! And I'm happy you didn't go with Danny Bonaduce, he surely would have worn your panties.

Blogger Southernspeak4 said...

I fully expect a hot chick, a skein of yarn, and a pile of poop in my bag of goodies now. Wait, could you make it Englebert Humperdinck, a rubber band ball, and a fashion the poop into the shape of a candy cane? Thanks ever so much.

Enjoy your trip, oh Queen of the Most High Awesomeness.

Blogger captain_howdy_girl said...

i signed frapper

Blogger Lady Baltimore said...

Wow! You have so many fans in so many places.
Have fun in Vegas!

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state