November 15, 2005
one hundred and tooth!

sorry, it just sounded funny.

so i'm home sick again, and i was totally gonna post an audio blogger thing of me singing some karoke, because as you know, music soothes the wild beast, but the sound quality was despicable.

so all you wild beasts better settle the fuck down or you will have to listen to me singing on audio blogger, which despite my many efforts to clean up the sound, was the equivalent of the k-fed rap.

but not because i suck. i'm totally good at the karaoke. i won contests, y'all.

ok, fine, but let me warn you. beyond the really really really bad quality, some people might find the song itself offensive. i'm sorry, but it's the first thing that came to mind.




this is an audio post - click to play



14 Comments:

Blogger miss kendra said...

man i just listened to that shit.

i knew i should've gone with the classic "bawitaba."

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:) Sorry - couldn't listen to the whole thing. AUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever do kareoke at the Farmers Market? Maybe I've seen you...

Blogger Auntie Sassy said...

There is nothing like a slutty mermaid who doesn't know how good she has it to put your Tuesday afternoon into perspecitve.

P.S. I sang along.

P.S.S. I may get fired for it.

Blogger Calzone said...

I fucking adore you

Anonymous Cj said...

Something about the way your voice sounded reminds me of a record my Grandma used to play when I would stay with her. The record was really old...from the 20's or 30's I think.

I liked it :o)

Blogger Tel said...

Sooooo cute! Awww!!

Blogger captain_howdy_girl said...

very cute

Blogger Libby said...

My boss walked by when I was listening and wanted to know why I was listening to myself sing.

Anyway....very nice. Two thumbs wayyyy up.

Blogger amandamonkey said...

I can't believe I listened to the whole. thing.

Blogger nefarious said...

k, now i really wanna hear u do bawitaba....

Blogger Melliferous Pants said...

I like you even more. Not only do you smell like cookies, you know all the words to Part of That World.

My word ver is xxxpa, I'm not sure what it means but I hope it's naughty. XXX

Blogger Frog said...

Love it! Love it!! Moooore!!

Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

I think you're forte might lie in another genre.

Gansta rap? Death Metal?

Eh, one or the other.

;)

Blogger Thérèse said...

Ahem.

I love that

a) you sang this.

b) you recorded this.

c) you posted this.

d) you listened to this.

e) you sang this, you recorded this, you posted this, you listened to this, and you still kept it up.

You are the coolest Kendra I have (n)ever met.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state