November 07, 2005
miracle of miracles

while i still have no health benefits, and so am typing this (as well as my manifesto) with the aid of my trusty steed, today i begin/began my new position.

hehe. new position.

anywho, because it is new and there's some weird stuff to figure out (like how i'm gonna get that little horse to wear pants-- it's indecent, really) i cannot blog today. *sniff*

but i have many things to tell you about this week, including new shoes! and hilarious (read: craft nerdy) knitting foibles, like the tale of the MysteriouslyExpandingProject, that is clearly beyond my skill level, but that i am attempting anyway. do or die! and also, the death of vader!


so if you still wanna hang out, which you should because i am a righteous babe, i'll be back tomorrow.

so long, and thanks for all the fish!



10 Comments:

Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

An Ani DiFranco reference and a Douglas Adams reference in the same post.

I am beginning to think we were separated at birth.

Blogger me said...

why is the horse wearing shoes? he's wearing shoes right?
why?

Blogger Auntie Sassy said...

The trusty steed scares me.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

You are a most righteous babe. I hope that is a Bill & Ted reference, b/c that's what I hear in my head when I read it. Caint wait for more amusing tails {{har, har - I crack myself up!!!}}

Blogger Calzone said...

I'm still down

Blogger Melliferous Pants said...

Those pictures have me fantasizing about stabbing myself in the eyes with knitting needles so that I can have a miniature guide horse. But being blind might make blogging a bit difficult, among other things.

Blogger Libby said...

What about Vader? Is he here? What happened? Did I miss something?

Holy Christ on a cracker. I need more sleep, apparently. Oh, and I finally got the "We Have all your Everything" reference after extensive research and a tip from Aunt Sassamafrass. I'm OK. For now :)

Blogger MooCow said...

Can I pet the horse? Or is this one of those metaphorical suckers?

Blogger babyjewels said...

Tuesday it is, then.

Blogger Monkey said...

I would like to have a miniature guide horse so that I could take him to restaurants and on airplanes. They allow that right? And to the movies?

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state