i now present:
random collection of things that pleasured me this week
- writing "things that pleasured me" on the internets.
- audioposts. specifically, ones like dr. monkey and valentine, and also gravitas. among others. mostly monkey related. mostly played over and over.
- exchanging emails with auntie sassy and anonymous coworker. i like emails. send more. and also cookies. but not through the internets. i only eat them when they're whole. because crumbs aren't cookies. no.
- this chair on craigslist. it won't fit in my apartment or you better believe it would be there.
- family portraiture, here and here.
- some sex. (you didn't read that, dad.)
- these shoes. they aren't my favorite ones, but i *SO* need leopard print shoes. immediately.
or i will die.
- hearing TheStevieWonder on howard stern.
- this post, from valancy jane. and also this link she provided, where i discovered that i could sell my blog (the humanity!) and pay off my credit cards. tempting, but without debt to bitch about, where would i be?
oh! and this ecard vj got that i wish i got. why don't you slackers send me ecards? huh?
- getting the sheet music to "colors of the wind" given to me at work without ever having asked for it. it was like fate. yes it was.
- fake eyelashes.
- this picture of me, age 2
- Boy telling me he "was going to make a card for our anniversary, but we didn't have the right macaroni."