this webgame, called unconscious mutterings, that gives you a word and you respond with the first thing that comes to mind. no changing your answers, no time to think. the words for this week are
a year from now
so that you completely not-crazy people can have time to think about your own assuredly un-crazy responses, i will tell you now about my weekend.
steps to recreating miss kendra's weekend:
1. procure sexy boyfriend who just purchased new motorcycle.
2. make chicken pot pie* while sexy boyfriend goes out for quick ride.
3. sit around anxiously when pot pie is done and sexy boyfriend hasn't returned.
4. throw up a little in mouth when sexy boyfriend arrives with bloody hand and broken helmet.
5. help sexy boyfriend take cracked side of bike apart and listen to story of EvilCabbieFromHellWhoEvilyCutsOffMotorcyclesBecauseHeIsEvil.
7. wake up, eat cheerios. and corn chex.
8. go to bank. feel defeated (and poor) when bank will not deposit check because old landlord wrote wrong name.
9. go to wacko soap plant and buy this towel.
10. go to costume shop. get followed around because you appear to be very suspicious and it's probable that you will abscond with fake blood and/or vampire teeth. also get touched on the butt by older curiously shaped woman.
11. get 6.5 inches of hair cut off, on a whim, by irish lady in orange pants at supercuts. discuss the finer points of clive owen, lumberjacks, and firemen.
pay no attention to the silly look on this girl's face. only look at her hair. her cute cute hair.
12. go home. clean. drink. clean. drink. drink.
13. be drunk. take pictures of feet.
15. wake up, eat cheerios.
16. eat more cheerios.
17. do boring housewifey stuff like food shopping and the roasting of the roast beast.
18. watch really fucking good movie. ))<>((
19. watch tv.
there was also some sex, which is really the only part (besides the movie) that you should try to reenact. and you can try, but fair warning, you will fail. i've got moves and you don't know them. unless we've had sex before, in which case... um, hi? how'd you get here? when will you be leaving?
and now here are my answers to the "unconscious mutterings" which prove beyond a reasonable doubt that i am certifiably insane.
settle down--story time
a year from now--dead
thank you. that will be all.
*instructions sold seperately.