October 07, 2005
the crazy person formerly known as me

on my way home last night i was listening to the radio and realized i had made an egregious and unforgivable mistake in my memememememe yesterday.

truly, what i miss the most about the eighties might in fact be this man.

and the song i love that i do not own is little red corvette.

because i have gone absolutely insane overnight, for real yo, i will now allow the tiny people in my brain to dance while i attempt to soothe them by chanting the lyrics in sweet and dulcet tones.
I guess I shoulda known
By the way u parked your car sideways
That it wouldn’t last

See you’re the kinda person
That believes in makin’ out once
Love ’em and leave ’em fast

I guess I must be dumb
’cuz u had a pocket full of horses
Trojan and some of them used
(who writes songs like this anymore? *sigh*)

But it was saturday night
I guess that makes it all right
And u say what have I got 2 lose?
And honey I say

Little red corvette
Baby you’re much 2 fast
Little red corvette
U need a love that’s gonna last...
well, TheCrazy has given me its demands, which means The Royal Purpleness is going to have to give up the whole jeebus thing and resurrect the ass-less pants if there's any hope of recovering my sanity... thus












prince song most likely to result in nekkidness
DARLING NIKKI (for the kinkier among us)
DIAMONDS AND PEARLS (for the sweet love makers)
SOFT AND WET (for the traditional folk, though who knows what the hell they're doing here)
JACK U OFF (for the solitary lovers)
LITTLE RED CORVETTE (for the people who know what's good for them)
OTHER PRINCE SONG (because there are so damn many worthy of nekkidness)
OTHER (if you choose this, you lose any hope of getting in my pants)


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com


i do not claim responsibility for all that empty space above the poll, which has been updated to accomodate all of the many other prince songs that might result in nekkidness, because you know, i only have so much time in a day! this poll would take forever!



9 Comments:

Blogger Tel said...

As I was reading (singing) the lyrics you posted, I danced in my seat.

Secondly, I voted for a song other than the ones you had on your list. Why?

Because Cream is the best song. Cream? Seriously, Prince? So sexy. That's on my list of songs I'd strip to if I were, er, a stripper.

Blogger Dan said...

I voted for Darling Nikki. I have his CD with that song on it and sometimes I'll just listen to it over and over in my truck on the way home.

Then I try and get the wife alone...

Blogger miss kendra said...

chantel!!!! you have doomed our love!

*weep*

Blogger Auntie Sassy said...

Um, I voted for Other as well... BECAUSE... you did not put Gett Off on the list...which is obviously the greatest song ever.

"Now move your big ass 'round this way
So I can work on that zipper, baby
Tonight your a star
And I'm the big dipper"

Come on Kendra. Those lyrics are brilliant.

* Singing to myself *
Gett off - 23 positions in a 1 night stand
Gett off - I'll only call u after if u say I can
Gett off - let a woman be a woman and a man be a man
Gett off - I you want to baby here I am

HERE I AM!

Blogger miss kendra said...

ok... i fixed the poll to better reflect his awesome purpleness.

Blogger karla said...

I never got into Prince, but man, the people who did were devoted. I know people who still get so excited when one of his songs comes on--old or new. The guy inspired devotion, for sure. It's good music, too--just not what I was into.

Blogger robiewankenobie said...

get off. cream. kiss.

my husband goes for the old skool darlin' nikki. he says this from the kid's bedroom where he's reading them a sesame street bedtime story. *snort*

Blogger Quirkalot said...

START TAKING PICTURES!!!!!!

Blogger dr.M said...

I happen to know for a fact that there are indeed 99 positions in a one night stand.

Yeah Prince!

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state