September 21, 2005
today has been disappointing (thus far)

still not married to uncle jesse.
(which reminds me. what the hell is rebecca romijn thinking? seriously. who picks andrew clements over uncle jesse? that's crazy talk.)

arrived at work to hugenormous pile of ShitToDo. have done very little.

still hauling 10 extra pounds. (p.s. i'm writing this as i eat a bread bowl full of low-carb soup. shut up.)

no sign of that rotary tiller.

thought flo was gone, but ooooh baby. the bitch is back. (thus the bread bowl, judgy mcjudgypants.)

i still haven't called my parents, which i have been meaning to do since august. and now i can't call because it will seem like i'm only calling to talk about what i want for my birthday.

what i want for my birthday is for them to forget the $700 i owe them, because that is a practical and valuable gift. but i want plants and curtains, remember? and sequined pants.

still no digital camera.

one of the gnomes stowed away in my purse and he's running amok. there is no end to this madness in sight.

i bought salmon to make for dinner tonight but i really don't want to eat it. i am dreading dinner, and that's just wrong.

there is absolutely nothing on ebay that i have desire to buy right now. we have hit a new low. i think i might cry.

*weep*



7 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Sassy said...

Not even this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6803208848&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1

Blogger robiewankenobie said...

need i even point out how stupid the name "rebecca romijn-o'connel" sounds?

Blogger Monkey said...

If you give me the ShitToDo, I will throw it around gleefully for you. It's my speciality.

Thanks for visiting me... I like your blog too.

Blogger Thérèse said...

I have to agree with you.

Uncle Jesse = Crush of my adolescence. Childhood. Whatever, you know what I mean. He hott.

Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

Just go to Cragislist or Freecycle and get some stuff for free. That'll make you feel better.

Blogger Beeb said...

that freecycle site is pretty cool... i have a ton of ShitToGetRidOf.

*sings* Cheer up charlie..

now go make some prank calls.

Love,
Pico

PS:I'm still looking for my lunch box.

Blogger E to the M said...

There's a site you may be interested in, What Would Uncle Jesse Do.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state