September 26, 2005
mondays are stoopid

i had a good weekend. i went to a dodgers game (they played the pirates, and though externally i was all *yay, Here!* in my heart of hearts i was so "arrrr, matey!") i ate lots of stuff (dodger dog(s), pretzel, cracker jack, frozen lemonade) all of which can be viewed currently residing on my hips.

last night i watched "young adam" and saw ewan mcgregor's red states. (ooooooh, sassy!)

unfortunately i will be moving this week/weekend, so i may get to a point wherein i will not be in possession of the required braincells with which to form coherent sentences. unlike that hot little number there. due warning.

only two more shopping days till my birthday. i am anticipating the wonder of a mid-move birthday like i am anticipating coming back here tomorrow.

which reminds me. today i am bitter and angry.

and i'm not even wearing anything all that cute.

ok, that's a lie. i'm totally cute. but still very bitter.

and very angry.



so, in the spirit of not getting dooced, i will stop typing now.

and not resume typing till i have either (a) loosened my fists sufficiently enough to pry my fingernails from my bloody palms, or (b) have gotten good and liquored up.

and since i was wise enough to give myself options, i vote liquor. because every one likes to get licked.


p. diddy says vote or die!


vodka
whiskey
continuing spirit-crushing monotony


View Results

Create your own poll!



11 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Sassy said...

AHAHAHAHA Why do those GD red states have to be so hot?

Blogger Calzone said...

dude man,

I hang out with Monkey, and umm you seem couth, and I umm really like cookies. I really just kinda wanted to say that I uhh..fuck it. Well if your ever around and want to buy me dinner or play wolf and piggy im totally into it.

Blogger Sarah Smile said...

So were Ewan's red states as good as I heard?

Blogger miss kendra said...

ewan's red states seemed to be in need of a gnome.

then again, maybe his red states were just "in character."

ewan will have to email me and let me know.

Blogger Auntie Sassy said...

"ewan's red states seemed to be in need of a gnome."

I can't believe I could actually follow that sentence.

Blogger CommonWombat said...

I would so totally watch if the Dodgers played actual pirates. It probably wouldn't exactly be baseball, but it sure would be memorable...

Also, following a theme, I would also watch Ewan's Red States vs. pirates. Not in a gay way. I just would - oh who am I kidding? I'd totally f*ck Ewan.

Damnit. Where's the delete button?

Blogger xt said...

Um, ok, not apropos of the pirate v. dodger talk, but back to the post . . .I had a mid-move birthday. We moved 8-28, I aged on 8-29. As it hit midnight on 8-29, I finally came down with the stomach flu everyone I knew had already battled. Happy Friggin' Birthday.

Of course, it did give me a perfect excuse on my birthday to take the Stinky Baby to daycare and lounge on the couch watching daytime TV and drinking Vanilla Cokes.

I hope yours works out ok.

Blogger Dirtytaint said...

tequila

Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

Eff those vodka voting bastards. Whiskey is the way to go!

Blogger Grend31 said...

I prefer to get high on life.

"life" is what i call my bottle of whiskey.

Which brings these statements into perspective:

I love my life.
But there has to be more to life!
Pursuit of life, lib.. fuck it.. life is good enough.

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Tuesday in the new Monday.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state