August 26, 2005
nap time, mofo.

for those of you who do not know this, i work at a school.

a girls school.

with uniforms.

bow-chicka-bow-chicka-bow-waaaaaaah!

next monday school begins, so today we had a welcome back faculty day. and then school got dismissed early. like half an hour ago. so i'm going to take a happie nappie, and you are going to come back monday to see the winner of the cowie contest.

same crazy knitting girl time, same crazy knitting girl channel.

g'nite!

(any mention of bedbugs from the peanut gallery will result in the offending peanut becoming butter.)



6 Comments:

Blogger xt said...

What a coincidence. I *went* to an all-girls school with uniform, also in SoCal (Westridge).

Blogger Jennifer said...

I worked for 6 years at an all girls high school.

Blogger karla said...

Don't let the roaches bite. (See? I didn't mention the bugs you object to.)

Blogger Beeb said...

I never take naps.

But I'd like to.

Blogger CommonWombat said...

I like the phrase "Happie Nappie." It reminds me of a friend of mine who calls painful diarrhea "Hurtee Squirtee."

Hmmm. On second thought, not the same at all. Sorry for injecting that into your otherwise lovely blog.

And thanks for all the nice comments on mine!

Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

I went to an all boys school, and thusly had carnal relations with a few uniformed girls from the all girl school down the road.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state