August 18, 2005
just tiding you over

i really don't have the goods today. sorry.

i woke up with the kind of headache that makes using a melon baller to scoop out your own eyeballs sound pretty okay.

and i am much too busy buying things on ebay.

but... till tomorrow, in answer to your question, crazy lady that i work with, no i did not get the "light green memo." the fact that i am wearing light green probably has less to do with the fact that "it must be in the air" and more to do with the fact that i was late for work and needed pants that would cover my unshaven casper legs.

and how excited am i that i have actual comments? 'cause the other day i got, like fifteen (of which only 3 or 4 were spam), which means though i am a friendless weirdo in real life, on the worldwideweb i am pop-u-lar. but without having to be mean to people, sleep with the football team or make myself throw up after lunch.

yay me.



10 Comments:

Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

Are you sure it's not "sleep with lunch, be mean to the football team, and throw up after people"? Because that's what I did in high school and I was WAY popular.

Blogger Beeb said...

oh so that's what i was missing in school? i'll have to remember that next year... >:)

Blogger Beeb said...

okay, on a serious note... i like you even off the worldwideweb and i like lime green pants.

Blogger FreeThinker said...

Well, here's a random comment from a random blogger who randomly found your site ...

Blogger Tel said...

Oh honey! We love you! You have more cyber-friends than you know! :)

Blogger MooCow said...

Totally heart you.

I feel like I stumbled into a "very special episode" of Blossom.

Blossom: Dad...(sappy music swells) I...I stayed up past 10 pm last night.
Dad: Blossom...
Joey: Whoa!
Dad: Joey go to your room. Blossom, I'm glad you're able to talk to me about things like this. But you know everyone needs sleep and staying up that late...well you're only hurting yourself.
Blossom: I know dad. (hug)
Audience: (Awwwwwwww)

Just like that.

Except about blogs...

Blogger Megann said...

Your site cracks my shit up. Rock on.

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

I harldy ever get comments. NO ONE LOVES ME!!! *CRY*

:)

Blogger nefarious said...

yknow, you shld really get on tv, theres a whole buncha crappy sitcoms out there-u'd be the only one with the funniness. mebbe smtg like arrested development but less boring.

Anonymous Nicki said...

Don't forget just because you dont HAVE to sleep with the football team doesn;t mean you can't..... or shouldn't..... I guess it just makes it more fun ;) Not that I would know of course...

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state